Outer leadership is about getting things done. It’s about strategy and execution, delivering results.
In a time of churning we need a new approach to strategy and execution, one that is more:
- Robust (because things might not turn out the way we expect)
- Connected (because when everything is changing it’s the relationships between things that matter), and
- Adaptive (because what matters in a time of change is the ability to adapt and flow while maintaining the relationships).
Volume 2 of The Churning, “Outer Leadership”, is currently being written and will provide tools that enable you to:
- Know where you are, and where you are headed
- Identify strengths, weaknesses, implications
- Manage the risks
- Address the opportunities
- Re-vision the business
- Organise for ongoing change
Applied together, these tools will transform your organisation into a living organism: one that can adapt and evolve in a changing world. But essential to achieving that implementation will be the level of inspiration you have created using Inner Leadership.
In a time of churning and change, success comes from inspiration and results. Inner Leadership shows you what inspires you the most. Outer Leadership shows you how to put that into practice.