- We collect minimal information about you while you are here.
- If you sign up for daily posts or download a copy of the electronic Workbook we will ask for your email address. We will then use this to send you the daily posts or to confirm that you are not a robot.
- Except in the unlikely event that we are required to do so by law, we will never share this information with any third party.
- You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Your data is held in a secure database, protected by firewall and other security measures.
- This website may collect anonymous information in order to reduce spam, increase security, track the number and location of visitors, the number of times pages are liked or shared, and so on. You can read more detail about this here and here.
- You have the ability to accept or decline the cookies that enable this by modifying the settings on your browser.
- Some browsers might warn you that this website is ‘not encrypted’ or ‘not secure’.
- This does not matter since we are not asking you to enter any sensitive information, such as a credit card or login details. Not encrypting the site saves us from unnecessary costs and reduces the energy impact on the environment.